Waterproof Die-Cut Decals
Available: In stock
Flying Solo Gear Company believes you should have full faith in your gear. If you're unsatisfied with your product for whatever reason, you can return your product within 90 days of purchase.
Damaged or Faulty Items
If your product was damaged or faulty to an unusable extent as a result of shipment, or the product breaks as a result of material failure (such as broken buckle, snapped zipper, unraveled stitching, etc), we will send over a new one free of charge upon return of the faulty item within the first 90 days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a return and we'll send out a new item or credit your money back.
Incorrect Item Received
If we send out the wrong item to you, as stated on your proof of purchase, we will pay for return shipping and will expedite the correct product to you free of charge. The first item must be sent back to our office before this can happen.
Change of mind for online purchases
If you change your mind on an item purchased online, you can receive a full refund. Products must be returned in original condition, with proof of purchase, within 90 days of the purchase date.
You can email email@example.com to arrange for the item to be returned by post. We do not cover the cost of delivery for change-of-mind returns. Return postage must be paid for by the returnee.
We will provide a refund on online orders in the same form as your original payment. We will notify you by email once we have processed your refund.
Damage caused by actions other than intended use
FSGC does not accept returns or exchanges if the product was damaged by actions other than intended use.
Intended uses include but are not limited to:
- Low-intensity traveling such as day trips, hiking, airplane trips, walking tours, etc.
- Dry activities such as motorcycle riding, cycling, snowboarding, skiing, rock climbing, and other similar ground-based sports.
- Acceptable uses include paddling kayaks, canoes, fishing, and other near-water activities.
- The product can be securely fastened to a motorbike only if in a safe position and away from moving parts. Not intended for use at high speeds.
Unintended uses include but are not limited to:
- In air- or water-based activities such as skydiving, bungee, scuba, snorkling, surfing, or wind surfing.
- Jarring movements such as parkour, free-running, or distance running
- In any way as body armour, second skin, or any type of protective gear for your body.
- Decorative pins or other piercings in the fabric and elastic can decrease the protective capabilities of this product
- Heavy items such as tools are not to be hung from the cotton waistband
Returns & Exchanges due to damaged valuables
FSGC recognizes the importance of your valuables. The Killswitch Pack helps keep your items out of the way when doing the things you love. Adventurers like to take risks, so we made our Killswitch Pack ultra durable and comfortable for you to use.
Through the Killswitch Pack, we designed a safer place to keep your phone and other valuables, instead of your front pockets. The pack is designed to help reduce the chance of your valuables being lost or broken in the event of an accident, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that it will fully protect them in every incident. We cannot return or exchange a product if your valuables were damaged in an incident, unless the compartments broke due to design failure. Please see Damaged or Faulty Items above.
We want to hear from you!
If you have feedback for us, we'd love to hear it.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back at you shortly.
Are you brave?
Represent yourself through a beautiful, high quality diecut vinyl decals. Australian made decals from Melbourne. This sticker is designed to peel off without a trace when you're ready for a fresh look.
These are extremely high quality decals meant to last as long as your bike does. Show the world you're brave.
Phoenix Logo dimensions 150mm x 150mm
Flying Solo Gear Co Logo dimensions 250mm x 30mm
Decals can be cut with knife or scissor for versatility. Put them on any smooth, clean surface. Decals may not stick well to rubber or textiles. Will stick very well on motorcycle fairings, glass, windscreens, and more. Do not use on exhaust or directly on the engine. Completely waterproof and weatherproof. Offered in black or white.
We can do custom decals and stickers as well, with a minimum order, for any colour, shape, and size (up to 1m wide). A deposit is required for your first order. All you have to do is ask!
- Prepare any smooth surface by cleaning with soap and water. Ensure there is no dust or dirt. Do not use wax prior to putting on your sticker or it may not stick!
- Peel the paper backing off the vinyl decal (carefully!) ensuring that all the pieces of the sticker are left on the translucent transfer paper. It should look like a temporary tattoo.
- Carefully place the decal on the smooth surface, pushing out any bumps and air bubbles with a credit card. Use your hand to rub the surface of the transfer paper so that the decal sticks properly.
- Slowly remove the transfer paper from the surface, ensuring the decal does not come up with the transfer paper.
- Ensure there are no trapped air bubbles
- You're ready to ride!
Enjoy your decals and be sure to show us your bike!