A motorcycle backpack that was engineered by Australia.
Powered by the passion and resilience of a rider who pushed through 18,000km on a solo trip around Australia, The Ashvault Backpack went through 7 major reiterations and 2 years of design before launching in October 2018.
Comfort, weather resistance, fatigue reduction, and even the ability to head check, were all incorporated the final design of The Ashvault Backpack.
We promise that your search for the perfect motorcycle backpack ends now.
Guaranteed comfortable fit - free returns & exchanges
Ride more, worry less with our unique distraction-free strap system
Protect your spine by using the back protector pocket
No weight shift so you stay in control
Be seen with reflective logos on both sides
Reduce fatigue in shoulder, neck, and chest
Hydrate on the go - Camelbak ready
"Maiden ride for the new Ashvault Backpack from Flying Solo Gear and it's awesome! Fits my camera gear no problems and fits over my leathers perfectly, it's so comfortable I forgot I even had it on."
- Dimensions: 47cm x 32cm x 15cm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Volume: 15L
- Includes helmet holder
- Cationic dyed, water-resistant twill polyester with waterproof backing
- Zero-distraction strap system
- Contoured, anti-drag main compartment
- Waterproof exterior and zippers
- Double-curved shoulder straps for maximum range of motion
- 3D mesh on the backside for maximum airflow
- Removable chest harness and water tube clip
- Tiedown points
- Waterproof Ripstop Nylon interior
- Padded sleeve for back protector, hydration pack, or 13" laptop (15" Macbook air)
- Padded pocket for iPad/tablets, small tools, other small items
- Fully waterproof inside pocket for mobile, spot tracker, cards, important documents
- 2x secret anti-theft pockets
- Bright orange inside panel to signal for help after a crash
- Medical ID Pocket
- Headphone port