NEW PRODUCT - COMING SOON - November 2022
For the truly #brave.
This one is hardcore. Tested in the harshest conditions across Australia by 11 experienced adventure riders.
Our Roxby Waterproof Adventure Duffel is named after the town of Roxby Downs, SA - for many, the starting point of adventure into the great Australian Outback.
Completely waterproof and ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
- Spacious 60L capacity
- Roll top to increase or decrease storage as needed
- Generous amounts of webbing to suit products from RokStraps, Andy Strapz, and Naz Bags.
- Comes with 4x unique Flying Solo Gear Co clip buckle + G-hook combo straps
- Textured, durable, high-grip base to reduce weight shift
- UV and Fade resistant material
- Air vent to allow for compression
- Completely waterproof!
- W 600mm x H 560mm x D 315mm
- Main material: 420D Double Sided Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Straps: High tensile aluminium & nylon webbing
Note: When comparing similar motorcycle duffel bags, please consider the materials used.
Most similar bags use PVC, which is also a waterproof material.
However, our material [70% TPU / 30% Nylon]:
- Has a higher abrasion resistance
Has a higher shear resistance
- Is resistant to scuffing and scratching
- Is more environmentally friendly - can be recycled without releasing toxins
- Is odourless (whereas PVC smells like plastic)
- Maintains elasticity in extreme temperatures without becoming brittle
Has a higher cost to produce (approximately 3x more expensive than PVC)
So, if you see a duffel bag from another company, check what material they use, as this always correlates to the asking price.
Endless dirt roads are calling. The Roxby Adventure Duffel is ready to take you there.